Following on from our recent trip around South Australia, fellow WIA Director Andrew VK6AS and I have the following talks planned on current issues surrounding the Wireless Institute of Australia (WIA):
- Perth, WA.
- 2.30 p.m. Saturday 22nd October 2016
- Bassendean Seniors & Community Centre, 50 Old Perth Road, Bassendean WA
- Albury/Wodonga area
- Monday 14th November 2016.
- venue/time to be announced.
- Frankston & Mornington Peninsula Amateur Radio Club (FAMPARC).
- 2.00 p.m. Tuesday 15th November 2016
- FAMPARC clubrooms, located at the south side of the school grounds of Cornish College, Patterson Lakes/Bangholme, VIC
- 12.30 p.m. BBQ (sponsored by Gippsland Gate Radio Electronics Club) followed by the talk.
- Eastern & Mountain Districts Radio Club (EMDRC)
- 8.00 p.m. Tuesday 15th November 2016
- EMDRC clubrooms, located at 13a McCubbin Street, Burwood, VIC
- 6.30 p.m. BBQ, followed by the talk
- Geelong Amateur Radio Club
- 10.30 a.m. Wednesday 16th November 2016
- Geelong ARC clubrooms, Storrer Street, Geelong, VIC
We hope to get to other States, finances and time pending.