Last Thursday (22nd October 2015) I headed off bright and early for Balranald in New South Wales. My eventual destination was Wagga Wagga for the SOTA and Parks gathering being held at the Wagga Wagga Amateur Radio Club clubrooms.
I returned back home on Monday 26th October, 2015, after putting about 2,500 km on the clock on the Toyota Hi Lux.
During the trip I activated 2 x Victorian National Parks, 4 x NSW National Parks, 2 x NSW SOTA peaks, and 1 x SA Conservation Park, with a total of 484 contacts.
The following were activated…….
- Wyperfeld National Park, VKFF-0549 – 23 contacts
- Yanga National Park, VKFF-0554 – 94 contacts
- Oolambeyan National Park, VKFF-0403 – 48 contacts
- Galore Hill, VK2/ RI-047 – 69 contacts
- Mount Flakney, VK2/ RI-025 – 36 contacts
- Livingstone National Park, VKFF-0292 – 51 contacts
- Cocopara National Park, VKFF-0104 – 50 contacts
- Hattah Kulykne National Park, VKFF-0231 – 67 contacts
- Ngarkat Conservation Park, VKFF-0829 – 46 contacts
Thanks to everyone who called in. And many thanks to everyone who took the time to spot me.
I will post more info and photographs on each activation in the coming week or so.