The weekend just gone (Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd April 2016) saw the special activation weekend to celebrate the 3rd year anniversary of the VK5 National & Conservation Parks Award.
Firstly a huge thankyou to everyone who took part in the weekends event. I hope everyone who took park, whether that was either as a park activator, or a park hunter, had a great time.
I activated 6 different Conservation Parks down on the Fleurieu Peninsula south of Adelaide, and had a total of 602 QSOs.
I activated the following parks between Friday 1st and Monday 4th:-
- Yulte Conservation Park, 5CP-261 and VKFF-1128. Total of 53 contacts on 40m ssb & 20m ssb.
- Deep Creek Conservation Park 5CP-054 and VKFF-0780. Total of 158 contacts on 40m ssb & 20m ssb.
- Talisker Conservation Park 5CP-223 and VKFF-0790. Total of 121 contacts on 40m ssb, 20m ssb, & 15m ssb.
- Waitpinga Conservation Park 5CP-243 and VKFF-0940. Total of 113 contacts on 40m ssb, 20m ssb & 15m ssb.
- Eric Bonython Conservation Park 5CP-062 and VKFF-0877. Total of 100 contacts on 40m ssb, 20m ssb, & 15m ssb.
- Myponga Conservation Park 5CP-157 and VKFF-0921. Total of 57 contacts on 40m ssb, 20m ssb, & 15m ssb.
I will add some more photos and info here my WordPress site in the coming weeks.
I will also start compiling some stats re the weekend and will post those details here once complete.
Again, thanks to everyone who took part.