We are home from our trip to Bordertown.
We activated eight silos for the Silos On The Air (SiOTA) program, and six parks for the VKFF Activation Weekend for the World Wide Flora Fauna (WWFF) program.
We made a total of 944 QSOs and 272 Park to Park contacts.
Contacts into VK1, VK2, VK3, VK4, VK5, VK6, VK7, VK8, Japan, and New Zealand.
- Poocher Swamp Game Reserve VKFF-1741 (122 QSOs)
- Custon Conservation Park VKFF-1024 (95 QSOs)
- Wolseley Common Conservation Park VKFF-1125 (126 QSOs)
- Pine Hill Soak Conservation Park VKFF-1078 (173 QSOs)
- Bangham Conservation Park VKFF-0869 (116 QSOs)
- Geegeela Conservation Park VKFF-0883 (106 QSOs)
- Coomandook VK-CMK5 (25 QSOs)
- Coonalpyn VK-CNN5 (21 QSOs)
- Tintinara VK-TNA5 (21 QSOs)
- Keith VK-KTH5 (19 QSOs)
- Wirrega VK-WRG5 (32 QSOs)
- Bordertown South VK-BRN5 (23 QSOs)
- Bordertown East VK-BRT5 (31 QSOs)
- Wolseley VK-WLY5 (34 QSOs)
I will start adding posts about each of the activations over the next few weeks.
Thanks to everyone who called. We had a fantastic 4 days away.