Thank you to everyone who called Marija VK5FMAZ and me during our weekend away in the south-east of South Australia and western Victoria.
We activated a total of eight (8) different parks. Seven (7) of those were first time activations.
- Mirampiram Flora Reserve VKFF-2387
- 71 QSOs
- Red Gum Swamp (Yanac) Wildlife Reserve VKFF-2427
- 59 QSOs
- Boyeo Flora Reserve VKFF-2275
- 64 QSOs
- Nhill Swamp Wildlife Reserve VKFF-2412
- 78 QSOs
- Jumping Jack Wattle NCR VKFF-2120
- 55 QSOs
- Yarrangook Flora Reserve VKFF-2497
- 67 QSOs
- Red Bluff NCR VKFF-2426
- 64 QSOs
- Hardings Springs Conservation Reserve
- 60 QSOs
We made a total of 518 QSOs on 20, 40, & 80m SSB into VK1, VK2, VK3, VK4, Vk5, VK6, VK7, New Zealand, Italy, & the Canary Islands.
This included 35 Park to Park contacts with:-
- Ian VK1DI/2
- Mark VK4SMA
- Rob VK4SYD
- Gerard VK2IO/5
- Adam VK2YK
- Neil VK4HNS
- Ian VK5CZ
- Jonathan VK7JON
- Helen VK7FOLK
- Greg VK4VXX
- Brett VK3FLCS
We would like to thank those who took the time to spot us on parksnpeaks and Facebook, as a number of the parks we were in, were remote, and we had no phone coverage.
More info and photos on each activation will appear on my WordPress site in the coming week or so.